Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Honesty Box convo on Facebook.com

This is a lil convo from my honesty box, pretty interesting, lol

Constructive comment:

I would seriously suggest laying off the photoshop just a tad.
All of your photos have this really distorted, overdone, 'creamy', and cartoony look to them.

It really doesn't look professional, and that's not aimed at being an insult.

its perfectly fine, everyone has their own opinion...ive got one other comment like this but that person didnt hide behind an honesty box, no offense, but i could take what u write in here with a grain of salt, i do wanna put u up on game...ive got 2 sayin lay off on ps, but a minimum of 7 a day asking "how'd u do this" or "can u do me" or "i kno photoshop but i can figure out how to do what u do, please teach me", my fav photographer from the d that lives in LA now even gave me props on modelmayhem "09/08/08 12:20pm
thanks for the great compliment. I see that you are doing great and creating your own style which really seperates you from others!" so thanks for ur opinion, & my suggestion is maybe u should try using a lil more ps...peace fam
I would honestly say what I had to say to you on your wall - but I didn't want it to come across as rude. Honestly, it was just a subjective feeling I get when I go through your photos - like you said, everyone has their own opinion. :)

Not to mention, when you're working in a world of inexperienced people, simply eliminating a minor flaw or doing something extremely simple can come across as amazing an the untrained will 'ask how did you do that'.
thats true, then when u do what i do, u amaze them all, except the 2 of u on facebook, once again, peace fam

No comments: